We’re always looking for fresh talent. Following are our currently available positions:
Account Manager – Full Time (Contract Position)
As one of the primary interfaces with the client, the Account Manager position is critical to the success of People & Practice. What makes our business different from the competition is that we work as an extension of our clients’ staff – we are there to help them along the way in any way we can. This takes a special type of person: one who is consultative, professional, good at creative problem solving, personable, and most of all, cares about our clients’ future.
1) Client Communication – Ensures that the client feels in the loop about what we’re doing to support their business. This includes reporting on progress of reputation management, social media, educational advertising and patient engagement programs.
2) Client Consulting – Puts oneself in the client’s shoes and makes proactive recommendations that would make the client’s life easier or would generate stronger results.
3) Program Management – Plans and activates multiple projects for multiple clients, without missing deadlines and maintains active communication with the rest of the project team.
4) Quality Management – Keeps the client’s business goals in mind and ensures what we’re doing is helping them to achieve those goals.
- Reporting program progress and results on a regular basis, including Facebook Advertising campaigns, Social Media progress, Lead Generation and Nurturing results, and Reputation Management progress
- Developing a program calendar and managing projects against it
- Implementing social engagement initiatives for clients, including backend contest set-up, creative asset development and troubleshooting to ensure success
- Building relationships and trust with client contacts through consistent and transparent communication
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of account management or client service experience in a related field
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Strong design aesthetic and familiarity with design programs
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Reliability, Accountability, Autonomy
- A willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Confidence on the phone with clients and colleagues
- Open to communicating through multiple platforms: project management software, email, chat, text, phone, video chat, etc.
- Ability to work remotely 3 days a week with the availability to meet onsite in Midtown Manhattan on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.