In this 30 minute podcast we speak with Dr. Adam Schulhof about Grin, the remote orthodontic monitoring company he created. Grin is a comprehensive digital platform that provides orthodontic solutions to remotely monitor all types of teeth straightening needs by connecting patients to real orthodontists in their community. This allows orthodontists to remotely monitor their patients for routine visits. Adam guides Grin’s orthodontic global vision, oversees appliance design, and spearheads industry partnerships.
In this episode, we address other important topics like:
- Why and how Dr. Schulhof got the idea to create Grin
- Benefits that remote monitoring solutions bring to patients and orthodontic offices
- The effect that Covid-19 had on Grin’s development
- What does the future of orthodontics and dentistry look like, and how do products like Grin helps us get there
- Advice Dr. Schulhof would give anyone who is thinking about entering our speciality
Dr. Adam Schulhof, Grin Founder and CEO, combines more than two decades of orthodontic expertise: which includes pioneering the latest innovations in orthodontic technology. Grin is a comprehensive digital platform that provides remote orthodontic solutions for all types of teeth straightening needs by connecting patients to real orthodontists in their community. Dr. Schulhof is also a practicing orthodontist with offices in NJ and NYC. He graduated with high honors from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and received his specialty training from Columbia University.