In this podcast episode, we invite Dr. Keith Dressler, CEO of Rhinogram, a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant telehealth communications system, to talk about how the communication style of our target audience has changed. We dig into how orthodontists need to adapt to speak with patients in the future with Dr. Dressler. By evolving communication to partly virtual means orthodontists can increase profitability. Covid has made us all take a hard look at how we reconfigure our practices physically and our processes, providing a forced test case on going virtual.
In this episode, we recap some important topics like:
- Marketing strategies to help practices acquire new patients
- Opening up your practice to a larger service area
- Telegraphing benefits to the patient of new orthodontic technology through marketing
- New features coming to Rhinogram this year
- Importance of patient consent in text communication beyond HIPAA
Dr. Keith Dressler is the CEO of Rhinogram, a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant telehealth communications system. He has more than 35 years of experience in private orthodontic practice and currently serves on the advisory board of the American Teledentistry Association. He is also an avid entrepreneur. In 2000 Dr. Dressler co-founded OrthoBanc and in 1998 he co-founded Elite Physician Services, a national healthcare patient finance company.