During this 30-minute podcast episode we speak with Greg Pellegrom, CEO of SmileSnap, a company that develops software for virtual dental consultations that integrates with your current workflow. We talk about how technology that promoted online, remote appointments provided a lifeline for offices and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic but also extends beyond this use to the future of orthodontic practices.
We also discuss:
- The acceleration of the disruption of the orthodontics industry
- How integrating virtual consultation solutions on your website helps start new cases
- The importance of marrying a digital marketing strategy with new technology solutions to convert patients
- How virtual technologies like SmileSnap can make your practice more efficient
- Providing a great digital experience that translates into a great office experience
- The advantage of SmileSnap in its usability and design applications
- What is in the future for SmileSnap?
About our guest:
Greg Pellegrom is CEO and co-founder of SmileSnap. Greg spent 15 years in orthodontic technology sales with companies like Forestadent, OrthoAccel, and 3M. With the explosion of the direct-to-consumer aligner market, Greg saw an opportunity to create a company that connects orthodontics with patients through a convenient and transparent virtual experience. SmileSnap is installed in nearly 1,500 offices and has managed almost 40,000 virtual consultations.