We speak with Jooan Garbo, a premier change agent for orthodontic practices. Over the past 30 years Joan has led over 2,000 seminars in effective communication and relationship skills, team-building, and customer service. She empowers dental teams in the areas of communication and leadership with her insightful and humorous presentations. Her high energy level and enthusiasm inspire people to action, giving them a renewed sense of purpose and the resources for motivation.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- The things doctors and teams should be doing differently in their practice moving forward after Covid-19
- Addressing staff fears and questions about returning to the office
- How to set up an environment so that you can address patient concerns about in-person treatment
- Creating excitement about reopening with patients and staff
- We take a question from our audience about how doctors create a practice that operates like a well-oiled machine
- Using good communication skills to create a better experience for staff and patients
About our Guest
Joan Garbo’s unique flair for effective edutainment has engaged and trained dental teams throughout the U.S. for 30 years. Her spirited sessions are knowledgeable, interactive and solutions-oriented, guaranteed to turn even the best clock-watching, toe-tapping, pen-clicking, doodle-making attendees into well-engaged participants, She is not only a sought-after speaker but also offers in-office consulting and personal coach.