Interested in working with us?
Below are our current job opportunities. Please email your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you feel you’re a good fit for the job, to email@example.com.
People & Practice is a marketing and reputation management consultancy specifically for doctors. Simply put, we help local medical practices thrive in a changing digital world.
The goal of our work is twofold: First, it’s to increase the number of prospective patients calling the practice for more information. Second, it’s to build trust in the doctor and the practice online, ahead of the first visit. This shortens the timeframe it takes to make a decision. Learn more about our work here.
We’re looking for a data-driven Facebook Marketing Manager who will own ad campaign development, implementation, management and reporting.
- Create, deploy and optimize ad campaigns developed for our clients on Facebook, Instagram and other relevant sites.
- Lead and manage direct response (focused on driving clicks to the website) Facebook ad campaigns from planning stage to completion.
- Create and manage media budgets for all campaigns.
- Collaborate with account managers and creative team members to develop campaign assets.
- Optimize campaigns daily for CTR, conversion rates, and bid management.
- Provide regular reports for management as well as clients.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Deep knowledge about Facebook’s marketing platform and experience with Facebook Business Manager.
- Confident and professional communication style.
- Capability to identify problems and proactively seek solutions, especially in resolving data discrepancies.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt in dynamic, growth-oriented environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND COMPANY CULTURE
We have a very autonomous culture – our staff works remotely and on their own hours, as long as the job gets done, client calls are conveniently scheduled for the client, and the client is responded to by phone or email in a timely fashion. We hold bi-monthly all-staff meetings by videoconference and occasional in-person meetings. We are constantly innovating and endeavoring to provide stronger service to our clients, and look for all members of our team to continually improve processes and services.
Compensation is decided on a case-by-case basis. This is a part-time job on an hourly basis, starting at 20 hours per week with the potential for a full-time position.
To apply for this position please email your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you feel you’re a good fit for the job, to firstname.lastname@example.org.