We speak with Charlene White, owner of Progressive Concepts, an orthodontic practice management consultant with over 35 years of experience helping to improve practice performance. In this episode, Charlene gives us her advice on how she evaluates a practice and optimizes systems to improve efficiency and profitability.
Topics covered include:
- Some examples of the KPIs Charlene looks for when evaluating a practice’s performance and how they can be improved
- Importance of pivoting a practice from depending on referral flow to direct-to-market strategies
- Tips to for a healthy recall system
- Building a peak performance team
- The most important thing to help you dramatically increase patient starts
About Our Guest:
Charlene White is an Orthodontic Consultant with over 35 years of experience in the orthodontic practice management field. Her company, Progressive Concepts, Inc., specializes in orthodontic consulting services, practice management workshops, group seminars, and training products. Charlene offers both in-office consultations and off-site management services. There is no better return on investment for an orthodontic practice than a consultation with Charlene White. Production and profits increase all while teamwork and stress improve, immensely.
Click here to listen to the episode and subscribe: https://pplpractice.com/episode-8/