We speak with LeeAnn Peniche about the techniques and efficiencies needed to run a modern orthodontic practice. Peniche is the founder and president of Peniche & Associates, a company that teaches orthodontists about the processes and marketing they need to excel in the business of orthodontics. In this episode we engage Peniche about her business philosophy and recommendations including topics like how to increase pure conversion numbers, assessing if a patient is open to virtual consultations, and the best way to implement limited treatment options into your practice.
In this episode we talk with LeeAnn Peniche about:
- Addressing poor conversion rates and simplifying the process to get patients to yes
- How patient demographics changes the way we communicate with them
- Technological differentiators orthodontists have at their disposal to conduct more exams per day and increase patient acceptance
- The benefits of advising patients on limited treatment for those who want a social six fix to get their “selfie smile” – as long as doctor takes full records and presents the options
- LeeAnn Peniche’s tips for running a better practice
Listen to the clip below and then click here to subscribe to the podcast!
Our podcast, The Survival Guide for Orthodontists is dedicated to making you the authority in orthodontics to prospective new patients in your community. Click here to subscribe to the podcast, and listen to the latest episode. Subscribe today!