Digital Marketing Account Executive
As one of the primary interfaces with the client, the Account Executive (AE) position is critical to the success of People & Practice. What makes our business different from the competition is that we work as an extension of our clients’ staff – we are there to help them along the way in any way we can. This takes a special type of person: one who is consultative, professional, good at creative problem solving, personable, and most of all, cares about our clients’ future.
1) Client Communication – Ensures that the client feels in the loop about what we’re doing to support their business. This includes reporting on progress of reputation management, social media, educational advertising and patient engagement programs (contests).
2) Client Consulting – Puts oneself in the client’s shoes and makes proactive recommendations that would make the client’s life easier or would generate stronger results.
3) Program Management – Plans and activates multiple projects for multiple clients, without missing deadlines and maintains active communication with the rest of the project team.
4) Quality Management – Keeps the client’s business goals in mind and ensures what we’re doing is helping them to achieve those goals.
- Developing a program calendar and managing projects against it
- Implementing social engagement programs, such as contests, for clients
- Coordinating Facebook advertising on a quarterly basis
- Monitoring progress of reviews and making suggestions on how to improve
- Reporting program progress and results on a regular basis
- Building relationships with client contacts
- Ensuring consistent communication with client contacts
- Contributing to the localization of our clients’ social feeds, in coordination with our social media specialist
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of account management experience in a related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
This is a contract position for 40 hours per week at $20/hr.
Please email a detailed cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for People & Practice, along with your resume, to email@example.com.